This is a super simple and delicious meal that is perfect for a weeknight dinner. You can use any kind of a tender steak then cut them into one to one and a half-inch cube size then place the meat into a mixing bowl. Into teh beef, add a generous amount of black pepper then season with a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce or fish sauce.
Mix it with your hands then let it marinate for 10 to 15 minutes or you can leave it overnight. Roughly chop up around ten cloves of garlic, you are making garlic butter steak so you will need enough garlic for your meat. When making this steak, it is best to use a cast iron pan or a stainless skillet because it will help the steak to sear nice and golden brown really great.
Heat your cast iron pan then add two tablespoons of unsalted butter and let it melt then add your marinated steak and spread then across the pan so they can get golden brown evenly. Depending on how you like your steak, you can ket them cook for anywhere between 5 to 7 minutes or until the steak is golden brown.
Once your steak has started turning golden brown, add your garlic and cook for about two to three minutes before removing from the heat. Once your garlic has also turned nice golden brown, you can add your vegetables such as broccoli and mix everything together. Add salt to taste then turn off the heat then serve over white rice and enjoy.
- 1 lb tri-tip or your choice of steak
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 to 1 lb Chinese broccoli or your choice of veggies
- 10 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cut tri-tip into 1-inch cubes and place in a mixing bowl. Add black pepper and aminos, mix well and marinate for 10 to 15 minutes. You could marinate overnight if you’d like to.
- Heat a skillet over high heat; add butter and let it melt and foamy. Add the marinated beef and spread evenly on the pan, so it will sear nice and evenly.
- Cook about 2 to 3 minutes then mix in chopped garlic.
- Cook the steak and garlic together for 1 to 2 minutes then add then you can add any vegetables such as broccoli.
- Cook for about one minute then add the salt and some extra dashes of aminos if you’d like to create some sauce.
- Toss quickly and serve immediately with a warm bowl of rice