Grilling boneless chicken thighs is really easy to do with a tone of flavour and great for tacos. Take your boneless chicken thighs and season with salt and pepper, if you are planning to make tacos with then, you ca season with taco fajita seasoning.
Make sure you season both sides of the meat then spread a little olive oil over the chicken, the oil will help the heat kind of transfer into the meat and helps get the grill marks and also prevents sticking. Let the meat rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before grilling. The longer you leave it in the fridge the better.
You can also make the prep for these grilled boneless chicken thighs ahead of time and marinate the meat overnight if you like. It takes about 10-12 minutes for these grilled boneless chicken thighs to be ready. Now bear in mind that the time may vary slightly. This will depend on how thick the pieces are and also, on your grill.
The internal temperature has to reach 165°F (75°C). Always make sure you check the thickest part of the meat. To keep the thighs warm until ready for serving to wrap them in an aluminum foil.
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 4 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 4 tbsp Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ⅓ cup Olive Oil
- 1.5-1.7 lbs Boneless Chicken Thighs (800g)
- In a mixing bowl or a Ziploc bag, combine paprika, crushed garlic cloves, finely chopped parsley, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Give everything a good mix.
- Add the chicken thighs and coat each one of them with the mixture.
- Make sure they are all well coated before covering the bowl with cling film (or locking the Ziploc bag).
- Refrigerate them for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
- Grill on both sides until they are nicely brown and cooked through (see note 4).
- Best served right away.