These crock pot sweet and spicy sticky wings are super tender and are perfect for any day or time.
- 3 lb party wings
- 1-1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1-1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups BBQ Sauce I used Sweet Baby Rays
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup Franks hot sauce
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- Sliced jalapenos green onions, and sesame seeds for garnishing
- Set your oven to High Broil. Place the party wings in a large bowl and season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Mix to coat both sides and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil each side for 8 minutes, flip and broil an additional 8 minutes until lightly browned. Pour wings into a 5-6 quart crock pot.
- In a large bowl combine BBQ sauce, brown sugar, hot sauce, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and minced garlic. Pour over wings and gently stir to coat.
- Cook on low for 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Stir and garnish with sliced jalapeños, green onions, and sesame seeds.