This is one of those chicken dishes that are super easy to prepare, all you have to do is marinate, fry, base and you are ready for the delicious treat. This chicken goes well with steamed rice. Start off with marinating the chicken piece, add coking wine to the chickens, dark soy sauce, black soy sauce, since this dish is both slaty and savoury, you will add 2 teaspoons of sugar and spring onions four pieces of garlic.
Mix everything well and let it marinate in the fridge for at least an hour. First, add sesame oil, garlic and ginger into the instant pot. Then, add the washed chicken wings. I used 1.5 pounds. However, you can add more chicken wings. Also, the chicken wings do not need to be thaw before cooking, you can just add the frozen chicken wings.
After that, add the chicken wings into the pressure cooker and the sauce mixture. Moreover, make sure to mix the sauce very well and add with the chicken.
Let it cook for 5 minutes and natural release. When opening the lid, add the cut green onion and mix it a little bit. Put the chicken wings on a platter, use a skimmer to remove excess oil from soy sauce mixture. After, pour some sauce over the chicken and ready to serve them.
- 2 sticks Green onion
- 4 slices Ginger
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Brown sugar
- In a bowl, add soy sauce 1/2 cup, water 1/2 cup, dark soy sauce 2 tablespoons, and brown sugar 3 tablespoons.
- Then, mix them well. Plug the instant pot and push sauté button.
- After, add 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil, ginger 4 slices, and garlic 6 cloves. Stir it little bit.
- Next, add washed chicken wings into the pot
- Stir the sauce mixture well and add into the pot and mix up the chicken a little bit.
- After, close the lid, vent, and push manual button to adjust time for 5 minutes in high pressure.
- In the meanwhile, cut the green onion into small strips
- When the chicken is done, add green onion and mix them.
- Put the chicken on a plate and use a skimmer to remove excess fat from the sauce.
- Add sauce and ready to serve.