This sugar glazed pork loin is juicy on the inside and crusty on the outside. The pork is roasted on a grill for an excellent choice for dinner or a weekend. Start by cleaning the pork ribs or loin, cut off excess fats and all sorts of film that may be on the pork. Rub your meat with salt and pepper making sure all area of the park is covered with the seasoning. mAke a few cuts on the pork and stuff in cloves of garlic.
Place an aluminum foil on your work surface and place the pork loin on it then pour oil over the pork and rub the oil, all over the surface of the meat then cover the pork with the aluminum foil and place it in the oven, with a calculating of 30 minutes for every 500 grams of meat. For this meat, you will baker it for a total of one hour 45 minutes at a temperature of 150 degrees Celcius if you have time you can leave the meat for one to two hours or overnight so it is better marinated.
For the glaze, you will need one green sour apple, peel and chop it then grind in a blender. Pour the paste in a small saucepan then add sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, lemon juice, cinnamon, a tablespoon of garlic powder. Bring the sauce over medium heat while stirring it until you achieve a very thick consistency and everything is well mixed in.
Once your pork is out of the oven, uncover the aluminum foil and place it on a wire rack them rub the sauce all over the pork and leave about a third of the glaze in the saucepan. Into a 250 degrees grill, send the meat in for ten minutes. Glaze the pork for the second time once out of the grill with the remaining sauce then let it cool for a few minutes as the sauce sets into then meat. Serve and enjoy.
- Pork ribs or pork loin – 1.7 kgb
- Salt – 1 tsp.
- Black pepper – 0.5-1 tsp
- Garlic – 6-8 cloves
- Vegetable oil – 1 tsp.
- Green sour apple – 1 pc.
- Ketchup – 6 tbsp.
- Soy sauce – 6 tbsp.
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp.
- Sugar – 1-2 tbsp.
- Dried garlic – 1 tsp.
- Cinnamon – 0.5 tsp.
- Red hot pepper – 1/3 tsp
- Remove the film and excess fat on the meat then salt and pepper the meat, roll the garlic in a mixture of salt and pepper and stuff the meat with it.
- Lubricate the meat with a small amount of vegetable oil, so the spices penetrate better then let the meat marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Tightly pack the pork in foil. Bake for 1 hour 45 minutes at a temperature of 150 degrees at a rate of 30 minutes per 500 grams of meat.
- In the meantime, prepare a delicious and aromatic glaze that will make pork delicious by peeling the apple and seeds and grind in a blender or grate.
- Transfer the mashed potatoes to the stewpan, add all the other ingredients for the glaze.
- Evaporate the icing over low heat for 20-25 minutes until a thick state. You do not need to stand above it all the time, just stir occasionally.
- Once the meat is out of the oven, remove from the foil and coat with the sauce then place on a wire rack and heat the grill to a temperature of 250 degrees and grill the pork for 6-8 minutes.
- Grease with the remaining glaze again and bake again for 6-8 minutes then serve.