Baked ham and cheese sliders go well with a buttery garlic parmesan toppings and they are so fantastic. Start off by melting your butter, salted or unsalted butter then add in some oregano, poppy seeds, salt if you are using unsalted butter minced garlic and parmesan cheese. You can add some grated onions or finely chop them then add some caramelized onions on top. For the rolls, you can use Hawaiian roll, you can purchase them or make them using this RECIPE. Use a serrated knife to slice through your Hawaiian rolls and you don’t want to slide slice then individually. Use your favorite ham and cheese, if you dint east pork you can do turkey and cheese tune which is delicious as well.
Start with a layer of ham then a layer of cheese and top it off with another layer of ham. Place about two tablespoons of the butter mixture on the bottom of a baking dish then place your sandwiches in. Pour the remaining butter over the top and let it sot for a couple of minutes before baking so the buns can absorb the butter. Cover your sliders and bake then and once they come out of the oven you can serve it with mayo, mustard pickles, caramelized onions, potato chips or anything you like. If you are cooking for a crowd, I recommend putting the mayo and mustard on the side in case you have picky guests. Once they are out of the oven, top them with a little parmesan cheese and serve them right away.
- 12 Slider Buns
- 12 slices Deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Butter melted
- 1/2 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut slider buns in half and place the bottoms in a greased casserole dish.
- Spread mayonnaise over the bottom buns.
- Place the ham on the slider buns, overlapping the pieces.
- Place the Swiss cheese on the ham then place the tops of the slider buns.
- In a small bowl combine the butter, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds.
- Pour the butter mixture over the sliders and cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for 10 more minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy.