This is an easy dinner recipe is the best way to bake chicken drumstick. They are so good and pair with pretty much anything. Start with about ten pieces of chicken drumsticks, they may be more or less depending on your family, make sure you wash them very well and trim off excess fats the set your chicken aside. For the spices, you will make a simple rub then fish off with a generous amount of salt.
Mix everything together then sprinkle the spice rub over your chicken, make sure you get the rub on both sides of the chicken. You can also sprinkle on the seasoning and seal the bag. Smush it all together to coat the chicken in the spices and then dump the chicken out onto a greased baking sheet.
Once you have the spices all over your chicken you will arrange the, on your baking pan then place half a tablespoon of butter on each chicken, The butter will give the chicken a nice crisp and also add to the flavour. Go ahead and preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit then roast you drumstick fo 30 to 35 minutes.
Make sure you check the internal temperature to 170 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit because your chicken will get fully cooked and really juicy at this temperature. Serve the baked chicken drumstick with rice pilaf and broccoli for dinner. Enjoy.
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 5 Tbs butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit then spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large zip-top bag and seal. Smush the chicken around in the bag to coat in the seasoning.
- Arrange chicken on the baking sheet and place butter on each drumstick.
- Bake for 30345 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve immediately with a dish of your choice.