I can guarantee you that this basic weeknight meal will be on your menu every week because it is super easy to make.! Put chicken into a bowl and start marinating the chicken with rosemary and fresh time season with salt, you can juice with lemon then add virgin oil and set aside.
Cut potatoes and put them into baking pan then add oil and season with salt and pepper. Take the marinated chicken and put them in the potatoes then put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for around one hour.
After checking that both the chicken and potatoes are tender, serve it straight from the baking pan with a side salad.
- 10 pieces bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, and legs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk ranch dressing
- Add chicken, olive oil, salt, garlic, onion powder, and peppers to a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Spray one large baking pan with cooking spray or rub with a little olive oil. Arrange chicken pieces evenly in pan and bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean potatoes. Leave the smaller potatoes whole and cut the larger ones in half.
- Remove pan from the oven. Arrange potatoes evenly around chicken pieces. Return pan to oven and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven. Baste chicken and potatoes with buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Sprinkle potatoes with a little coarse grain salt. Return pan to oven and continue cooking for 30 more minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven. Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees. Baste chicken and potatoes with buttermilk ranch dressing again.
- Return pan to oven and continue cooking for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is golden brown.