This is one of the moist delicious and moist chocolate cakes you will ever bake. Immediately the cake is out of the oven, you will pour one cup of milk over the cake while still warm, let it set then glaze it with chocolate ganache. This will be the chocolate cake of your dream. In a large bowl, add 3 eggs together with one cup of sugar, vanilla sugar or vanilla extract then whisk the ingredients to break the eggs and combine everything to form one homogenous mixture.
Once you have mixed everything well, add one cup of milk and half a cup of oil then whisk them in until combined. Sift in two cups of all-purpose flour together with 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder and baking powder then slowly fold the dry ingredients in until they are combined and you have a smooth chocolatey batter.
Grease a Bundt pan really well with butter or oil then pour the cake batter in the prepared pan and bake the cake in a 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven (180C) for 40 minutes. Once the cake is baked, remove it from the oven and immediately pour 150 ml of milk over the hot cake, set it aside to soak and cool down while making the frosting.
For the frosting, you will need about 100 ml of hot cream in a bowl and to that add 100 grams of chocolate then whisk it until the chocolate is melted and you have a thick glossy ganache. Once the cake is completely cooled, invert it on a place or wire rack and drizzle the chocolate ganache over the cake, let the ganache set for about 10 minutes then slice the cake and serve with a cup of tea or milk.
- 3 eggs
- 200g / 7Oz (1 cup) sugar
- 245ml (1 cup) milk
- 110ml (1/2 cup) oil
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 10g vanilla sugar or vanilla extract
- 10g baking powder
- 250g / 8.8Oz (2 cups) flour (all-purpose)
- 150ml (0.6 cups) milk (This, you will pour it over the cake once it is out of the oven)
- 100ml (0.4 cup) hot cream
- 100g (3.5Oz) chocolate
- Mix all ingredients. Pour dough into a greased bundt pan. Bake for 40 minutes at 180 ° C / 350 ° F.
- Pour milk over the donut cake and allow to absorb and cool before inverting the cake on a wire rack.
- Prepare the ganache and pour it over the donut cake, let it set then slice and serve.