This is a completely no-bake cheesecake that is a smooth dessert with fluffy, almost mousse-like filling and a thick, buttery graham cracker crust. You can top this no-bake cheesecake with fresh fruit, caramel sauce, or whipped cream. Ground about 20 graham crackers then add two tablespoons of salt and unsalted melted butter and mix them together then that will be your crust.
Normally, you would make a crust like this then bake it but for this recipe, you really don’t have to. The butter will solidify and make it into a crust, all you need to do is get all your crumbs nicely moistened with the butter and pour it into a 9-inch springform pan. Spread them in the bottom and about an inch up the sides of the pan and make a firm nice crust.
You will let it chill for about ten minutes and meanwhile you can make the filling. Add in cream cheese in a stand mixer then add one can of sweetened condensed milk, this will helo your cake set up in the fridge. Beat them together until nice and smooth then add a quarter cup of lemon juice and a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Beat that in on medium-high speed then get the crust and scrape the cream cheese mixtur4 into your prepared crust. Spread the top so it’s nice and even, then let it sit for two and a half to three hours in the refrigerator and the cake will be ready to be eaten. Your cake should release really easily from the springform pan, if it sticks a little, runs a knife on the edge of the pan to loosen it. Slice and enjoy your no-bake cheesecake.
- 2 packages (20 sheets) graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons (1 3/8 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14-ounce can (1 1/4 cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put graham crackers in a large resealable plastic bag, and crush them with a rolling pin until very fine crumbs form.
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl; stir in sugar. Add butter, and stir until well combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Unclasp sides of the pan, and remove cheesecake.