We start with the best chocolate cake: moist and rich with deep condensed milk cupcakes. Then we add a decadent, creamy, salty-sweet malted milk frosting. The result is a malted milk ball in cupcake form that your friends and family will request again and again. The texture of this condensed milk cupcakes is similar to a sponge cake, but not quite as dense and much moister.
Just as it sounds, it’s the addition of a hot milk mixture right at the end of the recipe that makes these so wonderful by the best cake pop maker. The butter and sugar are creamed together. This creates a cakier tasting cupcake with a lighter crumb. Make sure you beat the butter and sugar together until they are nice and fluffy.
At least 3 minutes beating air into the mixture which produces a lighter textured cake. Separate the eggs. The fluffiest texture is produced when the egg yolks are mixed with the creamed butter/sugar and the egg whites are whipped to a foamy, thick texture and then folded into the batter right before baking.
Apparently, the recipe is really easy so if you are learning to make cakes can definitely make it yourself. Since most cupcake recipes are very similar, you can use a very basic recipe when making this condensed milk cupcakes that are from no one source in a particular recipe.
From there, you can learn how cake flour, extra egg yolks, sour cream, oil, and a lower baking temperature affect the cupcakes. To keep the results as consistent as possible, use the same ingredients, utensils, techniques, and bakeware when applicable, also maintained a 150°F oven temperature and a twenty-minute baking time when applicable.
- 50 ml of oil
- 50 grams(1/2 cup) of flour
- 3 egg yolks + 1 whole egg
- 30ml condensed milk
- 3 egg white
- 35 grams(1/3 cup) sugar
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- Heat oil with medium heat to 80 C
- Pour oil into the flour. Mix well with the spatula until slippery
- Enter the egg yolks and whole eggs. Mix well with a spatula until mixed. Insert condensed milk to mix well and set aside
- Mix egg white with orange juice until foamy while adding granulated sugar gradually. Mixer to soft peak.
- Put the dough mixture into the dough mixture, stirring back with a spatula until smooth.
- Put it in the cupcake mold, until it’s almost full of pounding slowly
- Bake with a temperature of 120 C flame over the bottom for 45 minutes, then 150 C until browned.
- Turn off the oven. Leave the cake in the oven for 5 minutes. Take it out, and chill it on a cooling rack.