These eggless vanilla muffins are delicious, super moist, spongy and the best part is they taste amazing. This sweet cake can be presented at a birthday party, family gathering or just for your tea time dish. Kids love cupcake so much because it looks cute and tastes so good. Today’s Eggless Vanilla Cake recipe is so simple that you can make it all in one bowl. Just grab your mixing bowl; add the dry and wet ingredients, mix, transfer to a baking dish and bake.
The first thing you will do is preheat your oven tp 180 degrees celsius then line your baking tin with cupcake liners. In a big bowl, add one cup of curd, to thet you will also add sugar and beat the mixture with a wire whisk until property mixed then you will add in baking powder and baking soda then mix that again so well until everything is well incorporated.
Set aside the mixture for aroudn5 minutes until you start seeing bubbles on top of the mixture, the frothiness ids because of o0f the baking powder and teh baking soda, you will then add one cup of oil and a tablespoon of vanilla extract. Mix that well then start adding in sifted all-purpose flour in batches while beating the mixture gently with a wire whisk.
You can always adjust the consistency of the mixture by adding milk if the batter is too thick or adding more flour if the batter is to thin. Once everything is well mixed, give it a last scrap wit the spatula so you can scrape the sides and everything is mixed properly.
Fill three-quarters of the cupcake liners with the batter then so they can have enough space to rise when baking. Bake them for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown on top
- 1 ½ cup Refined Flour
- 1 cup fresh curd
- ½ cup oil
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence or extract
- 1-2 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C for ten minutes.
- Place the muffin liners in the muffin tray.
- In a big bowl, with the help of a wire whisk beat sugar and curd well until sugar completely dissolves.
- Then add baking powder and baking soda and mix well. Now, wait till 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes you will see bubbles appearing over this mixture.
- Now add oil and vanilla essence and beat well.
- In the end, add refined flour in batches and mix well. But do not over mix. Just fold the flour in the wet mixture properly.
- If you find the batter thick, add some milk at this stage, maybe 1-2 tablespoon.
- Now is the time to shift the prepared batter to the liners. Don’t forget to fill only 3/4th of the liners with the batter, so that some space is left for the muffins to rise while baking.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C and bake it for 20-25 mins or till a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Transfer to racks and let cool 10 minutes. Serve them warm with tea or coffee, or store them in an airtight container for a week.