This is a yummy, delicious eggless banana cake that will be your new addiction with a cup of tea. It is an extremely simple cake to make with three simple steps. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit then lightly butter and dust an 8-inch round or rectangle baking tin and set that aside. In a large mixing bowl, add the nestle milkmaid together with softened butter and using a hand whisk, beat them until it is soft and creamy.
To that mixture, add the curd and whisk it well until all the ingredients are nicely blended in, set that aside. In a separate bowl, sieve 2 cups of all-purpose flour with baking powder and baking soda the fold in the dry sieved ingredients little by little into the butter mixture until you get a smooth batter. To the batter, add a teaspoon of vanilla essence for flavouring then add mashed bananas into the cake mix and fold that in.
Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, use a toothpick to check if the cake is baked, if it comes out clean, the cake is ready. Let it cool down before unmoulding it. This cake is a great daytime snack that you and your family will enjoy.
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé Milkmaid( Substitute with sweetened condensed milk)
- 1/2 cup (75 ml) Curd
- 50 (grams) Softened Butter
- 2 cups (200gms) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking Soda
- 2 Mashed Bananas
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat the oven to 180o C. Grease a cake pan, dust it with maida and keep aside. Beat together softened butter and Nestlé milkmaid or condensed milk until it is creamy. Add curd and whisk well.
- Sieve together maida, baking powder and baking soda. Fold it into the milk mixture, add mashed bananas and mix well. Add the vanilla essence.
- Pour into the prepared cake pan and bake in the preheated oven for 25 –30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes and remove onto a serving dish. Slice and serve.