Crispy Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are the perfect fall side dish. The Parmesan adds an extra flavor and more crispness to any other food. It’s an easy twist on a classic recipe that makes it even better.
New potatoes are diced up and tossed in a mix of melted butter and olive oil, and seasoned with fresh thyme, salt, pepper, and a generous amount of Parmesan.
- 1 pound small New Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 3 tablespoon Parmesan
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Rinse the potatoes and chop them into small even pieces, about 1 inch in size. It’s really important that the potatoes are pretty even in size so that they cook evenly.
- Place the diced potatoes in a bowl. Melt the butter in the microwave, and pour it over the potatoes. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme, and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan. Toss together.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast the potatoes for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After 30 minutes, stir the potatoes, add another tablespoon of Parmesan on top, reduce the heat of the oven to 225 and let the potatoes roast for another 45 minutes.
- Serve the potatoes right away.