This light and boldly Vegetarian Pizza is healthy and works well as a main dish or even an appetizer and comes together in about an hour. The first thing you are going to do is making the base, in a large mixing bowl, add your flour, a pinch of salt. The top tip to adding more flavor to your pizza is to divest each separate layer.
Add oregano or basil to the flour then mix that. Activate your yeast by adding it to warm water then make a well in the bowl with the flour and pour in the water and start working on the dough. You are going to knead the dough for ten minutes to enable the dough to rise and create a nicer fluffier dough.
One of the simple ways to know when your dough is ready is by holding it to the light and spread it open and you can still see the light without breaking the dough. Let your dough rise for an hour until it doubles in volume. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Dust the dough onto your work surface then start spreading your dough to get that nice crust and that lovely circle.
To make the Posada, add sweet tomato in a bowl with some pesto or any type of sundried tomato pesto you can get and it’s going to add more flavor. For your vegetable, depending with what you are using for the topping, slice them up, add a little salt and oil then mix them up nicely.
Take the pesto passata and spread it in the pizza dough then take your veg and top them onto the sauce. At this point, you can put cheese on the top but to make it dairy-free, you can use a bicycle pasture then add some pine nuts to add more flavor.
Place the pizza dough in the preheated oven for about 12 minutes and once bakes and out of the oven, top the pizza with whatever greens you like such as cilantro.
- 2.5 cups of flour
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil1 pack of instant yeast (10 grams)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of honey
For pizza sauce;
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Stir the instant yeast and warm water in a glass and add the honey. Wait for 10 minutes for the yeast to activate.
- Place the sifted flour and salt mixture on a deep mixing bowl or kitchen counter.
- Create a well in the middle of the dough and add the yeast olive oil which is activated with warm water.
- Blend all the ingredients by mixing the remaining flour into the middle and mixing.
- Cover the pizza dough in a separate container with stretch film and allow to stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- To prepare pizza sauce; peel the tomatoes and garlic and then grate.
- Add the grated tomatoes to your desire and add the garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes on low heat.
- Tomato paste, oregano and little water to adjust the consistency of the sauce after adding from the stove to cool to leave an edge.
- Divide the fermented dough into two equal cloths to prepare thin-based pizzas.
- Dough, lightly floured on the kitchen counter with your hands by opening the enlarging.
- Give the pizza dough any shape that you want.
- Spread the prepared pizza sauce from the middle of the pizzas to the edges with a ladle.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheeses on the pizza soles. Place the thinly sliced tomato slices on the pizzas.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese over the tomato slices.
- The pizzas you prepare are cooked separately until the cheeses melt in the pre-heated 250-degree oven and fry over the pizzas.
- Top your pizza with basil or oregano and enjoy.!