This homemade pizza is basically my go-to recipe for any day. Start with dicing garlic into very tiny pieces as long as you can then dice white onions also into tiny pieces. Add olive oil into your skillet then add the onions and garlic once the oil starts heating, simmer until well cooked and the onions are nice and tender. You can use diced or blended tomatoes to add to the onions and stir as they mix well.
Then comes my favorite ingredients; chicken broth. I love chicken broth but you can also use water or a little bit of wine. Let it simmer then add some Italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, and some brown sugar. Go ahead and stir, one done, it tastes so better. To make the crust of this homemade pizza dough, we have warm water, through some little sugar then throw some yeast in the warm water and stir it. Once ready, pour it onto a large bowl, add olive oil then some sugar then start adding flour, cheese and whisk it as the dough starts to form.
This homemade Pizza dough is always harder than the normal pizza so don’t worry if yours appears hard. On a pizza pan coated with oil, place the dough and start to spread it until it takes the round shape of the pan. Cover it and let it rest for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare your toppings, grate mozzarella, dice cheese green bell pepper black olives and turkey pepperoni. Pur out our earlier sauce to the pizza dough, let it spread evenly then we add the cheese and other toppings.
Bake it at 425 Fahrenheit for 12 minutes or until golden then take it out on a clean surface and cut your delicious pizza.!
- 2 ½ cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- All-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- Canned whole tomatoes
- cheese, torn into small pieces
- Spicy pepperoni slices
- Green bell pepper, diced
- Black olives
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Bloom the yeast by sprinkling the sugar and yeast in the warm water.
- Combine the flour and salt in a bowl and start making the dough.
- Once the flour is mostly hydrated, turn the dough out onto a clean surface and knead for 10-15 minutes.
- Once done, lightly flour the dough, then cover with a kitchen towel and let rest
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Make your tomato sauce by adding salt to the tomatoes and heating them is a skillet, season them then set aside.
- Once the dough is done, place it on a round pan and spread it.
- Add the sauce then toppings then set it in the oven until it is well cooked for around 15 minutes.