The sticky sweet and spicy glaze that coats these wings is so addictive. It hits all the right taste bud spots. They are spicy, sweet, and oh so delicious. Honey and sriracha are the ultimate combination of sweet and spicy. Lime adds a bit of tang, garlic and soy sauce that umami yum. The honey and sriracha make the most amazing combination of spicy and sweet. Garlic gives just the right kick. Lime juice adds the perfect tang for that sweet and sour flavor.
To make this dish, the marinating process is important to get the best taste. This is the good chicken recipe that packing with quality flavors. Just spent 35 minutes in cooking, the most delicious chicken will deliver at your home. Follow one by one steps here to make the delicious hiney garlic sriracha chicken.
- six chicken wings
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 tbsp of Sriracha, or more
- five cloves of garlic
- 1 ½ tbsp of soy sauce with low sodium
- 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of cooking oil
- 1 tbsp of squeezed lime juice
- Salt and pepper, sufficiently
- Green onions, slice thinly
- Lime wedges
- Sesame seeds
- Make the sauce. In a medium bowl, combine sriracha, honey, rice wine vinegar, garlic, lime juice, and soy sauce.
- Ensure that all ingredients are mixing well. Separate 4 tbsp of the marinade in a small bowl, store to use for dipping sauce later. Then, prepare the chicken.
- Put into the marinade season and cover it using the plastic wrap. Let them for about 30 minutes in minimum until 2 hours.
- To make more instantly, store in refrigerator if possible. Then, after the chicken past the marinating processing, remove the plastic wrap.
- Prepare the grill pan or such cast iron pan and heat over the medium heat.
- Add two tsp of cooking oil. Fry the chicken until all sides are golden and cooked throughout.
- The underside of chicken will become burnt slightly. Then, remove from the heat and let for 5 minutes.
- Heat the sauce into a pan while stir occasionally to get the thickness sauce.
- Remove from the heat and pour over the chicken. Serve it along with the warm sauce.
- Sprinkle the green onion, lime wedges and sesame seeds for garnish. It’s better to pair with rice, noodle or steamed veggies.
- Serve and invite all friends and family to enjoy it.