This recipe is really simple and something great to have on hand all week long. This is a simple recipe of chicken thighs, start by adding half a cup of olive oil to about 8 bone-in and skin-on chicken thighs. If you don’t want to eat the skin thats totally fine but it takes more delicious when you cook it with the skin on. It is also best to remove it after it’s cooked instead of before to protect the chicken from getting dried out.
Squeee in a juice of one lemon then season with salt and pepper and then toss everything together. Let it marinate for about an hour in the refrigerator. Oil your roasting pan and have your oven preheated to 375 degrees. You will start roasting skin side down so place the chicken skin side down in the roasting pan and the get them into the oven. Bake them for 20 minutes then flip then and bake them for another ten minutes. After the chicken is roasted for 30 minutes, you will, want to glaze it.
Get two tablespoons of honey, mix that with a tablespoon of mustard and some salt and pepper. This is a very simple recipe which makes it so great., you can even make this recipe without the glaze. If you will be eating the skin, you will want to super delicious and the glaze will help you in that. Brus your chicken skin with the glaze and have your oven set to broil.
Get your chicken back into the oven for about 5 minutes until the skin is crispy and golden brown. Serve with your prefered dish and any leftovers will be great in a chicken salad. You really going to love this really simple roasted chicken thighs.
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- In a bowl, toss chicken with oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper and marinate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roast chicken, skin-side down, in an oiled roasting pan, 20 to 25 minutes; flip and roast 10 more minutes.
- Stir together mustard and honey and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush glaze onto chicken and broil 5 minutes.