Whip the cream for about 4 minutes on medium-high speed until it turns into whipped cream. If you don’t like your desserts too sweet, feel free to skip the extra sugar at this point. It will be plenty sweet when you add it to the pudding mixture. After you’ve mixed the instant pudding with the milk, add the whipping cream and mix it all together.
Line the bottom of a baking dish with a layer of graham crackers. It uses up almost an entire sleeve. Pour half the pudding and whipped cream mixture on the layer of graham crackers. Spread it out in an even layer using a spatula. Repeat by adding another layer of graham crackers. And the rest of the pudding mixture.
- 1-3/4 cups whipping cream
- 3 Tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding (4 servings each)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 box graham crackers (3 sleeves)
- ⅓ cups cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a 9″ x 13″ dish, cover the entire bottom with a layer of graham crackers.
- In a medium bowl, add the whipping cream.
- Beat on medium-high speed for approximately 4 minutes until it turns into whipped cream.
- In a large bowl, add 3 cups of milk and the 2 boxes of vanilla pudding. Beat it on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Stir the whipping cream mixture into the pudding mixture until smooth and well combined.
- Add half the pudding mixture over the bottom graham cracker layer in the 9″ x 13″ dish. Use a spatula to spread it evenly over the graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and the rest of the pudding mixture.
- Add a final layer of graham crackers on top.
For the topping:
- In a small pot, add the cocoa, milk, and sugar and bring to a full rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let cool for 1 minute. Keep stirring.
- Add the butter and vanilla, stirring until the butter is melted and it forms a smooth chocolate glaze.
Immediately pour over the top layer of graham crackers.
- It will spread out on its own, but tilt the dish as needed so that the entire top is covered.
- Refrigerate overnight.