Everything about this mango lime smoothie is wonderful. If you’re already a fan of mango and like this refreshing combination then we don’t have to work hard to convince you of why this is so delicious. it’s the perfect party drink that will make Summer or any warm outdoor weather gathering complete.
This recipe for mango lime smoothie is easily made for large groups. You can triple the amount and then add it to your party pitcher. Everyone will enjoy quenching their thirst on this fruity drink, even for the little kiddies.
Just add some tequila, rum or vodka to make it a cocktail blended drink! Add as much or as little alcohol as you like to your preferred taste, but please to make sure to drink responsibly! It’s a hit with an ounce or two of your favorite spirit. It’ll definitely lift everyone’s spirits if you decide to make it a large pitcher of the mango-lime cocktail. Whatever you decide to do, just make sure to make a lot of it because everyone will want to have multiple servings.
- Juice of 1 small or 1/2 a large lime
- 2 cups (450g) fresh mango chunks
- 1 cup (200g) ice cubes
- 2 tbsp agave nectar/honey/sweetener;
- Place lime juice, mango chunks and ice into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Taste and then add sweetener of choice, if using. Pulse until blended.
- Divide between 1 large, or 2 small glasses and serve immediately.