Honey siracha are so good for any gathering. Wash your chicken wings and pat them with a dry towel. Add salt and pepper into a bowl, paprika, brown sugar, and baking powder. Pour half of the chicken into a zip bag with the spices until they are well mixed. Place the rack and put the chicken then bake then to tender for one hour.
While the chicken is baking, prepare the honey sriracha sauce which is simply a mixture of honey and sriracha. Add sesame oil and stir. Take the baked wings and place in a large bowl. Add the sriracha mixture and stir to make sure all the chicken is well mixed.
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced lemon grass
- 7 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 40 small chicken wings
- 1/3 cup Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients in the Five-Spice Marinade. Add chicken and toss to evenly coat. Marinate chicken for at least 30 minutes.
- Spread the chicken in a single layer on a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Then flip and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix Sriracha and honey until combined. Brush wings with Sriracha and Honey mixture, switch oven to broil. Bake until golden brown.