There are two great things about this chocolate fudge. One – it can be incredibly easy to make and two – it’s a delicious treat to snack. This chocolate fudge is so easy to make, it takes all of about three minutes! A minute to prepare the pan and ingredients, a minute to melt the chocolate and a minute to spread it out into the pan. You only need three ingredients in this recipe, start with unsalted butter in a bowl together with condensed milk.
Place it in the microwave on high heat for about two minutes until nicely melted. Whisk it well then get your chocolate and cut into small pieces or break up into chunks. You can use milk chocolate or dark chocolate. Start stirring and you can use a spoon or a small wick and it should be warm enough to melt the chocolate. Once it is well, melted, get your baking tray and line with parchment paper then put it straight in and smooth it out. Put it in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours.
Once refrigerated, remove from the fridge and start to cut it up to whatever size and pieces you would like. Place the pieces you want to eat in the pate and the rest leave it in the fridge.
- 2 cups (12oz) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper that covers the sides of the pan.
- Place the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and microwave for one minute.
- Stir well to combine and allow the heat to melt the chocolate chips. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds or so, until the chocolate is completely smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, then quickly transfer the mixture to the lined pan and spread evenly.
- Let the fudge cool completely to room temperature before cutting into squares. You could also refrigerate it until it’s cool.
- Cut the fudge and store in an air tight container.
- Fudge can be stored at either room temperature or the fridge.