This cheese hurricane cake is between the hurricane cake and the light cheesecake which has a hurricane lightness and a smooth and delicate light cheese. I personally think it is much better than a light cheesecake. Pure extract likes the light and soft taste of the hurricane naked cake.
It’s not difficult to grasp the skills in fact. Follow the tips below during production. And faster hand speed. There is absolutely no problem with completing a hurricane.
- 7 eggs
- 55 g salad oil
- 80 g milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 120 g low-gluten flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 box cream cheese cream cheese, ( 112 g)
- Preheat the oven to 350F/177 degrees.
- Eggs are separated from egg yolk and egg white, and low-gluten flour is sifted with salt.
- Put the cream cheese cream cheese in a large bowl, heat it up with water, leave the fire, add salad oil, egg yolk, vanilla extract, mix well, then add milk and mix well.
- Use a whisk or stand mixer to dispense the protein to the rigid foam, and add the sugar three times in the middle.
- Add the flour to the egg yolk paste, stir evenly, take 1/3 of the good protein, add the egg yolk paste, stir well, then take 1/3 protein, stir with a rubber scraper and mix
- Add the remaining 1/ 3 Protein, cut again and mix well, quickly pour into the baking tray, send to the oven, and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- After the cake is baked, the buckle is placed on the shelf to cool and shape, and then the mold is released.