This is so simple, basically here’s the plan. You’re going to chop up some gorgeous Yukon Gold potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Then you’ll douse them with some olive oil, a bit of garlic salt and some cooked bacon.
When you whip up an indecent amount of sunshine BBQ Chicken, all you need is an easy side dish that wouldn’t overrule the flavor of the chicken and could also be prepped in an oven as well.
These potatoes are so good with basic and mellow flavors. A perfect structure, soft potatoes with a crunchy bottom layer. They were buttery without being overly greasy and they were chockfull of flavor.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 lbs medium red potatoes, quartered
- BBQ~ grill or oven.
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine chili powder, honey, garlic powder, pepper, and butter.
- Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- Spoon potatoes in greased 11×7-inch baking dish.
- Bake 40-50 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- BBQ–wrap and seal in foil; place on grill for about 30 minutes until tender.