These baked potato wedges are coated in spices and parmesan cheese, then oven roasted until they’re crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. This recipe starts with potatoes cut approximately the same size then tossed in olive oil spices and parmesan cheese. Dry the potatoes with the paper towel to absorb all excess moisture. Put the potato fries in a bowl and toss with olive oil, then toss with grated Parmesan cheese so they are evenly coated on all sides.
Spread the fries on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet in a single layer, so the fries are not touching each other. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Baked in a preheated 425F oven to 30 minutes, or until the fries are golden-brown. Sprinkle the baked fries with remaining Parmesan cheese.
As soon as your potato wedges come out of the oven, sprinkle them with a little bit of chopped parsley and a tad more grated Parmesan cheese if desired, and serve without delay.
- 4 medium Russet potatoes scrubbed and cut into eighths
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Place the olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese in a gallon sized resealable bag.
- Place the potato wedges in the bag and seal the bag. Shake to coat the potatoes evenly with the seasoning.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown and fork tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.