This pumpkin bread is perfectly moist and super delicious, perfect for breakfast during the weekend. In this recipe, you can make two pumpkin bread since one is never enough for obvious reasons. We will starts by greasing and coasting two pans, You can grease with greasing spray of you can use butter then pour some flour in the pan and coat with it. Prepare the ingredients in a large bowl or a mixture, whichever can work best in this case that is if you don’t have one of them. Place the pumpkin puree in a bowl then add eggs, vanilla extracts, and sugar then make sure they are nicely mixed until it is a creamy texture.
Quickly combine your dry and wet ingredients and mix them until they are nicely incorporated. Pour the batter in your greased pan and palace in a preheated 350 degrees oven until a toothpick comes out clean. Place in a rack, let it cool before slicing. Enjoy.
- 1-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the first eight ingredients. Whisk together eggs, pumpkin, oil, and water; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in walnuts and, if desired, raisins.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 65-70 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.