This no yeast pizza dough is the quickest, easiest way to make fresh, homemade pizza for your family. This dough has no yeast and requires no rising time at all so it’s perfect for last-minute pizza fixes or for a quick weeknight dinner. Start by adding all purpose flour in a mixing bowl, unsalted butter, baking powder, salt, and milk. Mix that up in the mixer until the dough forms. Dust your work surface with flour then bring the dough and knead it until it’s not sticky. Once the dough is no longer sticky, press the dough out int the shape of a pizza, about one-quarter of an inch thick.
At this point, you can place the dough on top of a parchment lined baking sheet and add your favorite toppings. For the basic, you can add the basic pizza sauce, some cheese, and pepperoni but you can always use any type of toppings that you like. Bake the pizza at 450 degrees for about 10 to 12 minutes until the dough is cooked through and the cheese is nice and bubbly on top. At this point. all that is left is to serve and enjoy.
- 3 cups + 3 level tbsp (400g) 00 flour or plain flour
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp (8.11 fl oz/240ml) warm water
- 1 tbsp (20ml) olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Add the flour and salt to a bowl. Make a small well in the middle and add the warm water.
- Mix together with a spoon for a few seconds, when the dough starts to come together add the olive oil.
- Using your hands bring the dough together then tip it on to a lightly floured work surface.
- Knead for a few seconds to form a ball, the dough should be soft and smooth.
- Divide the dough into two balls, roll out into large pizza bases and add to baking trays lightly dusted with semolina flour.
- Add desired to top and bake in the oven at 200°C/400F/gas mark 6 for 10-15 minutes.