These muffins are as beautiful as the ones you buy at cafes and bakeries. For these muffins, you will prepare the dery and wet ingredients separately then combine them once done. In a bowl, sift in one cup of all-purpose flour and one teaspoon of baking powder, baking soda, granulated sugar and cocoa powder. Whisk the dry ingredients to combine and then add in semisweet chocolate chips then set it aside.
In another mixing bowl, add in vegetable oil, milk, one tablespoon of vanilla extract, yoghurt and one egg. Whisk everything to combine then pour the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until combined. The batter should be liquidy enough if not then you can add milk to adjust thickness. Set your muffins bowl ready and pour the batter two thirds full and then decorate with chocolate chips on top. Don’t forget to place the chocolate chips because the crust should be delicious with extra chocolate chips.
Bake in 350 degrees preheated the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Rotate the baking pan front to back at about halfway through the baking time. Once out of the oven, let it cool for a few minutes in the pan then transfer it to a wire rack to cool off completely. Ii highly recommend you make these chocolate muffins. Bon Appetit.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Extra chocolate chips for decoration
- For muffins, prepare dry and wet ingredients separately.
- Sift 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, ¼ teaspoon of baking soda, 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder, ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar,
- And ½ teaspoon of salt. Baking is definitely better with a little bit of salt.
- Then whisk to combine. And finally, will stir in ½ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- In a mixing ball, add ¼ cup of vegetable oil, ⅓ cup of milk, 3 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt, 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract, and 1 large egg.
- And lightly whisk to combine.
- Then pour the wet mixture into the dry. And again just whisk until combined.
- The batter should be liquidy enough. If yours is not like this, you can add extra milk to adjust the thickness.
- Fill the muffin moulds with batter. ⅔ full. And decorate with chocolate chips on top.
- Never forget this because the crust should be delicious with extra chocolate chips, too.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 350 degrees F. (180 C.) for 20 to 23 minutes.
- Rotate the pan front-to-back at about halfway through the baking time.
- Out of the oven, let cool for a few minutes in the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.