These cookies are super easy to make, they only require a handful of ingredients that you probably have on hand. You can bake these cookies in any shape you want then top them with your favourite jam and you are going to love it. In a mixing bowl, cream around 50 grams of butter until very soft then add powdered sugar and mixed until the sugar and the flour is incorporated. Add vanilla essence for flavour and a tablespoon of water the mix that in.
A small amount of moisture is repaired so that that dough can be easily rolled into any shape you want, add the flour and mix it until it becomes like a dough with all the flour incorporated. Your dough should spread easily but break when you pull it apart and this is what will make your cookies literally melt in your mouth. Depending on how you want to prepare these cookies, you can put the dough in a piping bag with a large star tip and pipe them on a baking tray lined with a parchment paper.
Alternatively, you can lightly flour your work surface then roll the dough into a slightly thinner layer and using a cutter, cut the dough into any shape you want and place them on a baking tray lined with a parchment paper. Bake these cookies at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown on top and edges.
Take the jam of your favourite flavour, the red colours is what will look good on these cookies then pour the jam into a piping bag with a small tip and once the cookies are well baked and slightly cooled, squeeze in the jam onto the cookies then place them in the oven for another minute and remove them so that the nice jam will remain shiny as it cools down. These jam cookies are just amazingly wonderful, try them and give us your feedback.
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) Butter
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) of sugar powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extracts
- 1 tbsp Water
- 100 grams (3/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- Take a bowl to add buttercream it, in this add powder sugar, mix this and add vanilla extract, water, mix it and add all-purpose flour mix it like a dough,
- Take the dough and help with flour roll it into sheets, take a cutter and cut the cookies into any shape that you want the line them on a baking sheet lined with a parchment paper.
- Bake both of them at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes, after that, take the hallow one & put in on the flat once and fill the hole with your favourite jam.
- Put it in the oven for 1 minute and remove them.