Potatoes are pretty much the best things in the world with so many ways to prepare them. This recipe for Honey Mustard Roasted Baby Potatoes is super easy, and mostly hands-off. Just whisk up the sauce, pour it on the potatoes, and roast them up.
For ordinary potatoes, after washing with water, remove any dirt that is difficult to remove with a peeler. As soon as it is cut, it is cooked with seasonings, so this recipe does not expose it to water. Honey is easy to burn, so watch it from time to time, and adjust the baking time and temperature as necessary.
Put the cut potatoes in a heat-resistant container, wrap them, and heat them in a microwave for about 5 minutes. Bake the surface in a frying pan with a small amount of oil
- Potatoes about 300g
- Large grain mustard
- Soy sauce
- A little black pepper
- Preheate the oven to 220 degrees.
- Wash the potatoes with water, remove the buds, and cut them into sizes that are easy to eat.
- Put potatoes and soy sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Put a cooking sheet on the top and place the potatoes with the skin facing up.
- Bake in an oven at 220 degrees for 15 minutes to complete