This cake has a beautiful golden-brown crust, inside its buttery rich with a soft and tender crumb. The first thing that you need to do is preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit which is 180 degrees C and you will need either a 9 by 5 inches loaf pan or a 9 inch round pan. You will then spray the inside of the pan with a nonstick spray or butter the inside with melted butter.
Make sure you coat the whole area of the pan so that your cake does not stick in the pan, you will then ine the bottom with a parchment paper then set aside. To make the batter, you can use a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or use a hand mixer, you will use the creaming method which is involved beating the butter then add the sugar then the eggs and the flour.
This will result in a super moist cake but if you want a dense cake, you will start with the dry ingredients in a bowl then beat that with room temperature butter then add the egg mixture.
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 200 ml evaporated milk or condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cup maida- all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup powder sugar
- Preheat the oven for 15 mins 400F.
- Prepare your baking tin by buttering then lining with parchment paper
- In a bowl or mixer if you have take 200 ml of condensed milk or plain milk, add powdered sugar and mix it then add three large eggs and whisk until well mixed.
- Melt the butter and add it when warm to the sugar mixture and beat until mixed.
- Take the dry ingredients that is 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour add 1 tbsp of baking powder and mix everything well.
- Now add the wet ingredient in the flour mixture and just mix it.
- Divide the batter into the prepared cake pan and tap on the counter to spread evenly and
remove the air bubble.
- Place the batter in the preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 15mins and switch of immediately and let it be in the oven
for the next 15 mins.
- Do not remove the cake, let it cool in the switched-off oven.
- Remove them and let them cool then coat teh top with powdered sugar and serve.