This egg sandwich is quick and easy to make, it’s perfect for lunch and midday snack and its super easy to make. There can be nothing more filling than an egg sandwich. A right combination of carbs, greens, and protein, this is the best thing to have on a busy day. This easy sandwich will keep you satiated for long and will also bring down your cravings. Pair it with the drink and dip of your choice and you are sorted for the day. Rich in nutrition, Egg Salad Sandwich is also an ideal lunch box recipe for kids. They are sure to love it if you pack this scrumptious dish with French Fries.
If you are a gym freak and wish to indulge in something healthy yet delicious at the same time, then this egg salad sandwich should be your go-to recipe. This healthy sandwich recipe will provide you with all the essential nutrients including protein. If you lack either mayonnaise or the ingredients to make it, and you’re set on an egg sandwich, then soft boil the eggs and lightly butter your bread and you’ll just about get away with it. Most recipes add a dash of acidity, too; lemon juice and zest. Put the eggs into a small pan and just cover with cold water. Cover the pan and bring to the boil, then immediately remove the lid and turn the heat down so the surface barely shivers.
Cook for six minutes. Drain and cool the eggs under running water or in a large bowl of cold water until cold to the touch. Roll against a hard surface to peel, then squidge between your fingers into a bowl, or use a fork to roughly mash. Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard, then season to taste. The mixture will keep in the fridge for three days. Mix in the chopped chives and radish if using, then divide the mixture between two slices of bread.
- 8 egg
- 6 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon mustard paste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- water as required
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 bread slices
- To start with, take a deep-bottomed pan and add enough water to it along with eggs.
- Let the eggs boil for 10 minutes. After the eggs boil, drain water and let the eggs cool a little before you start peeling and chopping the eggs.
- Now peel and chop eggs. Take a bowl and add egg, mayonnaise, salt, mustard paste to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in pepper to the mixture.
- Take a bread slice, spread butter on it and add the egg mixture on the bread.
- Cover it up with the other bread slices. Serve!