If you love chicken then these crispy tender chicken nugget will be your new addiction. Dice your chicken into medium sized shape. In a bowl whisk eggs then in the breadcrumbs, you can put salt and pepper.
Get yourself a pan and put enough oil in it. Take the diced chicken, put it in the egg mix then coat it with the breadcrumbs. Once done, slowly put the chicken in the oil and let it cook on medium heat until golden brown.
- 4 oz tortilla chips
- 8 oz Organic Fresh Chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Cut the fresh organic chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Crush all of the tortilla chips with a food processor. Then set aside in a large bowl.
- Dust all of the chicken bites with flour, making sure to shake off the excess, dip into the beaten egg, and then coat nice and evenly with the tortilla chips.
- Lay onto a clean baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat the steps until all of the chicken bites are coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then serve immediately as is or with your favorite sauce.