Cheesesteak Sliders are thinly sliced steak and perfectly cooked peppers and onions smothered in provolone cheese on a soft slider bun. Melty provolone cheese, peppers, onions, and beef, all on soft dinner rolls with melted butter. From the melted provolone cheese to that delicious steak these cheesesteak sliders are pure awesomeness. They’re also super easy to make for a party. Instead of making individual sandwiches all of the ingredients got together in a casserole dish or on a baking sheet and the sandwiches are pulled apart when they are served. These are the perfect easy dinner, party recipe, or game day snack. The first thing you are going to do is put some oil in the pan, one hot, add in minced meat and you need to add spices to that.
Add fresh Italian herbs right there, some sage, thyme, and oregano. Finely chop them and add them to the minced meat while stirring that. Chop your garlic and put in there and stir it up then season with ground pepper and a pinch of salt. Add in a little butter to make the minced meat nice and creamy and once done, take it off the heat. Take your dinner uns and you are going to cut those in half then out the minced meat on the dinner rolls. Take a cast iron and put some mayonnaise in there, you can also use butter if you have and then put a bunch of minced meat into the pan. Chop up some sweet onions and add mozzarella cheese then cover that with the other half on the dinner rolls. Make a little bit of garlic butter by chopping some fine garlic then chop some parsley and add that to a pan with clarified butter and let that melt.
Drizzle that over the buns and into 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven. Once done, you will have a mountain of goodness, soft and crunchy at the same time creamy with onion flavor and crispy minced meat inside. Cheesesteak sliders is an absolutely fantastic destination, its fantastic for breakfast, lunch and you can out this cheesesteak breakfast on any type of barbecue. Absolutely gorgeous, you need to make this today.!
- 12 Slider rolls
- 1 pound Thinly sliced steak
- 1 Green pepper, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Onion, finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Separate the tops and bottoms of your rolls and place the bottoms in an 11″ x 7″ casserole dish.
- Cook the steak meat in a skillet, adding salt and pepper to taste. When done cooking set aside.
- Saute the pepper and onions until they are tender.
- Prep the bread by spreading a thin layer of mayo on the tops and bottoms of the rolls.
- When the meat, onions, and peppers have finished cooking spread the steak, then peppers, and onions evenly over the bottom pieces of bread in the casserole dish.
- Place a layer of provolone cheese over the peppers and onions.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter and 1 tablespoon of finely diced raw onions.
- Place the top pieces of bread on top of the cheese and then brush the tops of the bread with the butter mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes then cut and serve.