These croissants are stuffed with cheese, brushed with olive oil and garlic. You can’t go wrong with these goods, they will take less than ten minutes to make and you should definitely give these a try. Start by mincing some fresh garlic or garlic powder then place them in a bowl and drizzle some olive oil over with dried oregano, parsley, some fresh rosemary then season with pepper and salt.
Mix everything together then set that aside. Take your crescent rolls then take the garlic mixture and brush over the rolls, you can use butter instead of the olive oil if you like. Use any type of cheese you like or have in hand. Add the cheese on top of the garlic mixture then roll, them up, they will be a little bumpy when you roll them up because of the cheese but that is okay, just take your time.
Line them on a baking tray lined with a parchment paper or an aluminum foil then brush them with the remaining garlic mixture then bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes.
When out of the oven they will be so flakey and delicious, you can really taste the garlic and the cheese. You can also use two types of cheese as the fillings and they will still be delicious.
- 1 crescent roll container
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add garlic, oregano, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, set aside.
- Roll out the crescent dough and brush the olive oil mixture all over the dough
- Add the mozzarella cheese to the dough and roll each individual triangle dough into rolls.
- Brush the rolls with the olive oil mixture
- Bake for 15 minutes