These chocolate cupcakes are so moist and delicious perfect for every chocolate lover.! To get started, you will need some buttermilk, pour your dry ingredients in a different bowl, sift cocoa powder because quite often it gets lumpy, add sugar to the dry ingredients and give it a good mix, all you want s the ingredients to combine together. After they dry ingredients is well combined, you are going to add your liquid and it has no particular order, so your melted butter, eggs, buttermilk and just mix everything until well incorporated. Now your chocolate batter is ready and you can add the nuts chocolate chip.
In case you want a different and delicious option of these chocolate cupcakes, you need some parchment paper and all you are going to do is add a few teaspoons of peanut butter, you want to do this ahead of time because we are going to freeze them. So for this chocolate muffins, you are going to fill your muffins liners all the way to the top. For the other half, you are going to fill your cupcake liners halfway then take the frozen peanut butter and lightly coat them in flour to prevent them from sinking all the way to the bottom then place them on the half-filled muffins and fill it up again with the batter all the way to the top.
You are going to bake these chocolate cupcakes in a preheated oven at 300 degrees Farenheight for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean, You are going to cool these delicious chocolate cupcakes and if you are a chocolate lover, you will love these cupcakes.!
- 240 grams of medium-gluten flour
- 180 grams of sugar
- 80 grams of cocoa powder
- 1 butter, ( 1/2 cup, 113 grams), microwave oven heated
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 150 grams of dark chocolate
- 2 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Farenheight. Put a small paper mold on the cake in the cupcake mold.
- Flour, cocoa powder, baking soda powder, and salt are placed in a large bowl and mixed well.
- Take a large bowl, add butter, sugar, eggs, and buttermilk, and mix well.
- Pour the powdered material into a large bowl filled with liquid ingredients, and stir it with a long-handled wooden spoon until there is no dry powder.
- Do not stir it to avoid battering. Finally, mix in dark chocolate beans, mix well, pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, and fill each of the small molds with eight or nine minutes. Probably can hold about 16 to 18 small paper cups.
- Bring to the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When baking, the house was filled with a thick chocolate scent. After it was baked, I couldn’t wait to taste one. Well, it’s delicious!