This chicken marinade is packed with so much flavour and keeps your chicken juicy and tender. After marinating then chicken, you will cook it on a griddle. For this recipe, you will need three large breasts and you will start by poking holes in the chicken. This will help the chicken to soak the marinade very well then you will place it in a ziplock bag then set it aside for later.
For the marinade, add lemon juice to olive oil together with soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, spices and brown sugar then mix everything well. Pour your marinade over the chicken in the ziplock bag the yu will get teh air out if teh ziplock bag before you seal it. When there is no air in the ziplock bag, the chicken will sock in the marinade so much better.
You will then place your chicken in the fridge to marinate for at least two hours and once it is done marinating, you can do with it anything you want with the chicken. To cook it on the griddle, cook your chicken for 6 minutes on one side then you will turn them over and cook the other side or another six minutes until the chicken is completely cooked through.
Make sure you have a meat thermometer to check teh internal temperature of 165 degrees. The marinade will make your chicken really tender and so flavourful.
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts Tenders, or Thighs
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil depending on preference
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced or 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Fresh Parsley
- In a bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pierce chicken breasts with a fork all over. Place in a large Ziploc bag. Pour marinade over chicken.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes. 4 – 5 hours is ideal.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush grill with oil to prevent sticking.
- Place chicken on the grill. Cook for approximately 5 – 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of chicken. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.