Brownie Butter Cake the base is a brownie and you need to bake that chocolate part for a little bit and then add the next part. Your base will be high for the second fill and that is the key to make good Brownie. This Brownie Butter Cake is a rich chocolate biscuit with a lot of chocolate and butter and it is very moist.
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Instant coffee powder
For butter cake
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 3 tablespoon Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To begin with, Brownie Butter cake, preheat the oven at 180-degree Celsius.
- Grease or line an 8″ inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate, butter and coffee granules in a microwave. Once it is melted, add sugar in the melted chocolate and stir well and keep it aside to cool.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and whisk again. Add sifted flour and fold in gently to make a batter.
- Pour in the batter in the prepared pan and bake for 15 mins only. While the brownie.
- The next step is to make the butter cake. Take butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat it very nicely till it becomes creamy and frothy.
- Sift flour and baking powder together and add into the egg mix. Fold in gently and slowly add milk to make a smooth and silky batter.
- After 15 mins the brownie must be half done, remove the pan from the oven and pour in the cake batter over the brownie.
- Gently to settle the air bubbles and put the pan inside the oven.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 160 degrees C and bake for another 25-30 mins or till the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Take out the pan and let it rest on a wire rack for 10-15 mins. Carefully hold the parchment paper and lift the cake from the pan and keep it on a tray and allow it to cool completely.
- Serve Brownie Butter cake as a Dessert after your dinner and impress your family and friends.