These brownies are so good that they will beat any box brownie mix you could ever try. To start, you will preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit then line a 9 by 9-inch square baking tin with a parchment paper. Melt unsalted butter and pour it into a mixing bowl then whisk in one cup of granulated sugar and mix for about 30 seconds until its combined and nice and creamy.
Pour in two eggs and two teaspoons of vanilla extract which will give you a nice smooth flavour. Mix that for a minute then add half a cup of melted chcolate chips and make sure you use the best chocolate chips you can find then mix the chcolate in until smooth and velvety. Add in all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and salt then use a spatula to stir everything in until the dry ingredients are moistened.
The last ingredient that you add are the chocolate chips which is also optional in the recipe, you will need about one cup of milk chcolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips. Fold them in the chcolate batter then pour the batter into the prepared cake pan then level it on the pan and bake in a 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes. Once baked, let the brownies cool in the pan before removing them and slice.
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (141 grams) salted butter melted
- 1 cup(207 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons (12 grams) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (114 grams) melted milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup (99 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (25 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (175 grams) milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a metal 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute.
- Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined. Stir in whole chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth out.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool in pan 30 minutes before slicing.