These lemon muffins are bursting with blueberry flavors and they are irresistible. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar and beat them for 5 minutes. Add one cup of vanilla and salt and set mixer to low speed. In a different bowl whisk flour and baking powder, add the mixture to the other wet ingredient bowl and mix them slowly. Add lemon juice, which until combine then add a cup of blueberry,
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Heat the oven to 375 F and spray a standard 12-cup muffin pan with cooking oil.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the ricotta, oil, milk, egg, and vanilla. Use a spatula stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients. Be careful not to over mix.
- Fold in the blueberries, then fill muffin cups three-quarters of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of one muffin comes out clean.
- Cool the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Turn the pan upside down and the muffins will slide out when you are ready to serve.