This no-bake cheesecake is topped with bits of Oreo cookies. Its simple, delicious, and you can’t go wrong with it. Place oreo cookies in a mixing bowl and crush them until they are nice and crumbly, alternatively, you can -place them in a ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. The crushed Oreos are going to be the base of your cheesecake. Add in two tablespoons of melted butter and fold everything together until you get a wet sand mixture consistency.
Add the Oreos to the bottom of a 5-inch springform pan and pat everything down so that’s it’s nice and flat and even. In a bowl, add whipping cream and make sure you chill, it before you start to use it because it makes it a lot easier to work with. Beat the cream until it basically doubles in volume and this should take somewhere between three to five minutes.
In another bowl, add room temperature cream cheese in a bowl then to that add confectioners sugar, vanilla extract, and beat them until a nice cream forms. Add the whipped cream to the cream mixture and beat it together. You can break a couple of Oreo cookies into tiny bits, it really depends on your preferences then add the cookie bits into the cream cheese and use a spatula to fold everything together until nicely combined.
Take the springform pan with the oreo base and add the cream cheese mixture to it and fill it the flatten it using a spatula. Add a thin layer of crushed Oreo cookies on top of the cream cheese of you can just break a few cookies and top on the cream cheese. Place it on the fridge to chill for a couple of hours then serve. If you love Oreo cookies you should definitely try this cheesecake.
- 10 – 12 vanilla Oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- 100 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 tbsp of confectioners sugar
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- 250 ml of whipping cream, chilled
- Add 8 Oreo cookies to a mixing bowl. Using the tip of a meat tenderizer or the tool of your choice, break them up so they resemble dry, crumbly sand.
- Add in 2 tbsp of melted butter. Mix it together until it resembles wet sand. Add it to the bottom of a springform pan and pack it down gently using a spatula.
- Add the whipping cream to a mixing bowl. Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat it until it doubles in volume and peaks form. This should take about 3 to 5 minutes. Set it aside in the fridge or in a cool place. Make sure the whipping cream is chilled before using it.
- Put the cream cheese in another mixing bowl. Add in the confectioner’s sugar and the vanilla extract. Mix until it’s well combined and creamy.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat it together.
- Break up the other 2 Oreo cookies into tiny bits and fold them into the mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture into the springform pan so it comes to the top. Smooth it out with a spatula and top it with bits of Oreo cookies.
- Place it in the fridge and chill until it’s set. This should take 5 to 6 hours but overnight is preferred. You can also set it aside in the freezer to have an ice cream consistency. Serve and enjoy your no-bake Oreo cheesecake.