This is a lovely and delicious cake made with Biscoff biscuits in an 8-inch springform tin and you are going to live this cake at the end. The base is Biscoff biscuits, of course, the cream cheese filling is infused with Biscoff spread and it’s topped with whipped cream, melted Biscoff spread and Biscoff biscuits.
Start by melting unsalted butter then in a food processor, blitz the Boscoff biscuits until they are fine crumbs then pour in the melted butter and mix it in for a few minutes until the butter is well mixed into the biscuit crumbs. Place the crumbs on the springform tin and press it into the ti with a spoon then set it in the fridge. In a stand mixer, add in cream cheese, Briscoff cookie butter, icing sugar, and the vanilla then give that a good mix until nice and smooth than with the mixer on low speed add in cream and beat that until all creamy and everything is mixed in.
Pour in the batter into the springform pan with the biscuit crumbs then set it on the fridge preferably overnight. To decorate the cheesecake you will beat double cream and icing sugar into a stand mixer then you will also melt some Briscoff butter which you will drizzle over the cake and some biscuits to place ion top as well.
Take the cake out of the refrigerator and cover it with a generous layer of the whipped cream and let it chill for a few minutes then pour over the melted Biscoff batter and then place the biscuits over the cake. Serve this cake at any time of the day with a cup of milk and enjoy. If you’ve never tried Biscoff, you should definitely try this dessert.
- 300 g Lotus/Biscoff Biscuits
- 125 g Unsalted Butter/Stork (melted)
- 500 g Cream Cheese (full fat)
- 100 g Icing Sugar
- 250 g Biscoff Spread (smooth/crunchy)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 300 ml Double Cream
- 150 ml Double Cream
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 125 g Biscoff Spread
- Biscoff Biscuits
- Blitz the biscuits for the base in a food processor until they’re a fine crumb. Mix with the melted butter and press down firmly into an 8″/20cm Deep Springform Tin.
- With an electric mixer. Mix the cream cheese, vanilla, icing sugar, and Biscoff Spread until smooth.
- Mix in the double cream and whisk until its thick and holds itself completely.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the biscuit base and chill in the fridge for at least 5-6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove from the tin and decorate how you like, spread the leftover Biscoff spread on top.
- Whip together the double cream and icing sugar and piped it on, adding a Biscoff biscuit per slice.