This classic recipe of pancake batter consists of flour, milk, eggs, sugar, oil or butter and vanilla, orange blossom water or orange zest to flavor it to garnish according to the want chocolate hazelnut spread, jam, honey, peanut paste.
Caramelized apple, and salted butter caramel, banana and melted chocolate. The desire for soft, fragrant and light crepe have the recipe you need, an express pancake batter.
With this recipe you can quickly prepare both salty pancakes and sweet, you decide when choosing the filling. Indeed, for these crepes express mixer, there will be no problem, because there is no salt except pinch or sugar in the preparation.
- 250 g of flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 500 ml of milk
- In the bowl of the blender, put the liquid ingredients to know the milk, the eggs, and the oil then give some impulses to mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients; flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, and salt and then operate the blender again for a few minutes to mix well and obtain a smooth and homogeneous pancake batter if there is a little flour on the walls of the blender, scrape with a spatula and mix again.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan once hot butter lightly then pour a small ladle of pancake batter and cook for 1 to 2 minutes loosen the edges with a spatula and turn the pancake on the other side for cook it.
- Arrange the cooked pancake on a plate and cover with a glass bell or other plate so that the edges do not become dry in the open air. Continue until the crepe dough is exhausted.